I can't get in through my computer

by Aunt Fancy 5 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Simon, I have been trying to log on using my computer for two days and it is not letting me in. I have tried a couple of different passwords and even tried to have it send me my password but it always comes back that there is an error. if you could help me with this I would appreciate it. I do not want to reregister. Thanks!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Obvious question but how have you managed to post this topic? Are you logging in through another device

• jgnat
    jgnat

If it is your computer alone that is messing with you, then you need the Geek Squad. I doubt Simon makes house calls.

Pointing out the obvious, have you tried refreshing your cookies, F5?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pointing out the obvious, have you tried refreshing your cookies, F5?

......................Did somebody say "Fresh Cookies"??!!..

...............https://gastroagogo.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/cookie-monster.gif

.........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Another suggestion, try using a different browser. I needed to use chrome for a while in order to get into the site without massive ad attacks.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Thanks. I am using my IPhone and I Pad. I was able to get in on Internet Explorer but not Chrome. I wasn't sure if there was a problem with the site because I was getting an error message from this site when I requested the password. I will try refreshing the cookies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit