Anyone from Sacramento CA?

by love2Bworldly 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I wish I could find someone on the site that I knew as a JW. I was "in" 1975-1983 as a young person. PM me if you want, if you are worried about people finding out who you are on the Board-- I don't have any contact with any JWs now so I am not a threat to you being found out. I haven't stepped foot into a Kingdumbhell in over 23 years.

• flipper
    flipper

LOVE2BWORLDLY - Hello there ! Although I was raised about 4 hours south of Sacramento as a JW , I have lived in the Sacramento area since the mid 1980's. I actually live north of Auburn off hwy.49 and am about an hour northeast of Sacramento in the foothills. I have gotten together for lunch with some folks on the board who live in El Dorado county just east of you about 25 minutes for lunch and coffee before several times. If you would like to get together with us for lunch or to just visit let me know ! I'll PM you my private information to you JWN incoming mail. O.K. ? Check your mail soon ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

LOVE2BWORLDLY- PLease check your PM's. Just sent you a lengthy one ! Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit