"The Only Way Those People Would Be In the New System Is if ISIS killed them!" Fifth JW To tell me that! Sam Harris Blog too

by BucketShopBill 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Been out of commission due to some issues that I hope will get resolved and get my name out of the Watchtower's Registry. Oh how I am starting to believe this religion is demonic, I watched some videos and the Watchtower's orgin has nothing to do with Christianity but it trace's its source to Demon Worship and that's why they act so hateful against all members who speak out against their Lie! The Twooth is what they believe!

Still waiting for the Watchtower or Jehovah Witnesses to stop saying "This is the only way the people in Iraq will get a resurrection or have a chance in the New System. I've had several JWs in my area tell me that "ISIS might be evil but those killed by Radicals will-might or could receive a "Resurrection of the Unrighteous" " according to my so brilliant local Jehovah's Witness, that's how they deem the deaths of innocents, "might, could or maybe not" get raised from the dead, these fake Bible experts and Jugdes need to be taxed by the IRS! They don't do anything good for Society, bleed all the Government Programs dry because they are the under-acheivers who soak up all the benefits the Government offers!

Sam Harris is a wel known atheist scholar and excellent writer, I thought it was interesting he finally see's the truth that "ISIS is Islam!" and good Muslims are told to kill the infidels! In the United Kingdom there's a religous teacher who asked his crowd of Islamic students if they were moderate or peaceful Muslims, nobody said there were. This cleric is not alone, the Ayatollah Khomeni said "any Muslim who claim's we are a peaceful religion is either a liar or does not know what the Prophet Mohammed said! They are fools and are not Muslims nor followers of the Prophet!"

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/sleepwalking-toward-armageddon

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Islam, at best, is a religion that doesn't play well with others. I don't see why it's such a big deal to acknowledge this simple fact.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think what the O.P is trying to say is that the whole religion of Islam is basically a cult of hate against non muslims, and therefore a Seed-bed in which Terrorism thrives and grows, to terrible fruition.

Other religions do not "play well" with their rivals, numerous examples exist of religiously motivated violence, but few other religions are likely to spawn as much hatred followed by violent actions on such a scale.

• Zoos
    Zoos

"I'm glad ISIS killed them. It's their only chance for life."

I have to shake my head because that kind of thinking used to make perfect sense to me. Now when I hear lines like that it makes me feel like I'm in a low budget movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit