Let's review Child Abuse FACTS & JW

by Cappuccino OC 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

First of all there are 1,000 of JW's who have molested children.

Second: About 99% of them HAVE not been reported to the authorities.

THird: Why? Families were advised by the elder committees not to bring any reproach against Jehovah's name or his organization--that Jehovah would take care of it within time.

Fourth: IF thousands have been DF for child molesting why doesn't the SOCIETY turn over all the names of ALL the JW's who have molested children to the authorities? Thousand of them have been DF. WHy dont they correct their ways?

Sixth: WHy does Mario Moreno the PR for the WTS lie? I'ts a fact that we stopped by elders and were told not to go the authorities.

Seventh: BOth my brother, and uncle who are elders and know that their sister and niece was abused HAVE NOT gone to the authorities. Why are they holding back?

Eight: During the last elder meeting they both, my brother & uncle, told me & a local elder that the WTS NOW can'not stop families from going to the local authorities. NOW- What was in place BEFORE the latest ELDER meeting????

Nine: WHy do they care more of their image? Doesn't their conscience bug them? How can they preach door to door?

Ten: We were told that Jehovah would take care of it within time. I do believe that "God" is taking care of it. Imagine how God-Jehovah feels when thousands of children have been abused. HE's probably disgusted. I think he wants all these children to get help.

Eleven: Mario Moreno will need to continue making new lies to cover his original lie that we were not prevented from going to the authorities.

Twelve: Hasn't the WTS thought that Mario's lies will make all the elders & victims realize that He-WTS is Lieing? Elders and Families remember being told "Don't go to the authorities." Thousands will doubt the "truth" because of Mario's lies. Is he afraid of lawsuits? Why does money motivate his lies? Who cares about billions of dollars? Why not THINK of the children????

Mario Moreno & WTS: "What comes around goes around" IT's your turn now!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

you would think that they would realize that the gov body is instructing everyone to tell lies....

but the hardcore jws are already used to it......they don't consider lying, lying..........they consider it "spiritual warfare".

to them it's not about what happened, or what the gov body did........it's about loyalty to the gov body.
    they equate "gov body" with "god's true organization".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit