Advertise, Advertise

by pbrow 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get a full copy of the "advertise" speech?

I cannot find it on the interwebs or using the search function. I thought it was published in an old Watchtower but I am not sure...

Thanks for any help,

pbrow

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

crisis of conscience has it. do you have the book?

• pbrow
    pbrow

Really?? I do have it.. Thanks bro

pbrow

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

idk if it has the whole thing, but it has a big part of it

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Scans of the 1922 Watchtowers are found HERE. Look for November 1st, p. 332-337, where Rutherford's talk is reproduced in its entirety.

Do you believe it? Do you believe that the King of glory is present, and has been since 1874? [Belief phased out during the '30s and officially abandoned in early '40s.] Do you believe that during that time he has conducted his harvest work? [Belief changed to harvest beginning in either 1919 or 1914] Do you believe that he has had during that time a faithful and wise servant through whom he directed his work and the feeding of the household of faith? [Belief that Russell was the FDS was abandoned in 1927; belief that a FDS class existed in some form before 1919 was abandoned in 2012] Do you believe that the Lord is now in his temple, judging the nations of earth? [Belief was discarded in the mid-'90s] Do you believe that the King of glory has begun his reign? [The only belief that remains so far]

Then back to the field, O ye sons of the most high God! Gird on your armor! Be sober, be vigilant, be active, be brave. Be faithful and true witnesses for the Lord. Go forward in the fight until every vestige of Babylon lies desolate. Herald the message far and wide. The world must know that Jehovah is God and that Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords. This is the day of all days. Behold, the King reigns! You are his publicity agents. Therefore advertise, advertise, advertise, the King and his kingdom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit