Are JW's getting hard with all the Russia and ISIS news yet?

by EndofMysteries 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can only imagine the talk, "ooo the king of the north (russia) is back on track, and ISIS, and lots of problems, any minute now!"

• smiddy
    smiddy

Do they now claim Russia is king of the north ?

I know they used to claim the USSR was the king of the north , but thats not russia.

Since the disintegration of the USSR , I thought the king of the north went into limbo.

Just saying.

smiddy

• watson
    watson

Ahhh...the mysterious riddles of the "truth"... I'm getting a woodie just thinking about knowing the what's going to happen before anyone else so I can save my family and friends first!!

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

The world is in such turmoil that many JW 'submarines' are coming back to the Kingdom Hall! It's admirable, really.

Just like it happened right after the 9/11 attacks; it was unreal the scores of JWs returning to the fold and the people in the territory that wanted us to visit them and would listen to us.

GC

• d
    d

I saw some Jw's who mentioned the Ukraine crisis.

• jam
    jam

Is there a word or sickness to describe people who loves

chaos???

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I think it must take a sick personality to find joy when civilians are murdered. Witnesses must have flet true joy on Sept. 11th.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

(I think it must take a sick personality to find joy when civilians are murdered. Witnesses must have flet true joy on Sept. 11th.)

I don't know what was the JW's reaction in America but I (and my entire congo) was very glad about the 9/11.

I saw it as the start of the Big A.

I saw non-JW's as dead people anyhow.

What an idiot I was...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit