THE JW CULT AND THE MINDS OF THE RANK AND FILE!

by ADJUSTMENTS 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

What the rank and file JW's go through in the Borg is truly disgusting. They are told fairy tales and told to belive them no mattter what or else... Loose your family, friends, wife, kids, mind, in some cases job, home and most importantlay your life now and in the future, so what else would their be to live for??? Many commit suicide and the rest of them have given there lives completely to the CULT. They have put all there eggs in the "proverbial-basket", so if they even think about the JW CULT as not being real it frightens them to no end. They are most times the ones that didn't live the double life and got a taste of the "sane" world outside. I have family in the same predicament. They believe there is nowhere else to turn besides to the 8 evil men that they have never met in bethel. So they have to ride this train to the end, they have almost no other choice, they are truly trapped mentally. They are the type that reason to themselves that if it isn't the truth I know God will understand my heart and forgive me, I know because I have been there before. Even if God himself were to come down and tell them it's not the truth they would still be in denial. The cognitive dissonance is completely turned off. With this weekends WT brainwashing about the "mentally diseased apostate" the mind control fear is reignited! They are so deeply brainwashed it should be a crime and the GB should be prosecuted!

• Balsam
    Balsam

all the belief system is tied up in an organization rather than belief in god. Most people are taught to believe in god not a particular religion.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Balsam exactly, in this case it is the belief system of a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit