Could it be

by bobld 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bobld
    bobld

The Aug. Ad. campaign of their Web site was a lead in or preparing the R&F to use modern media for preaching. An in the not to distance future dump the public watchtower and awake.Save $$$$

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

Yes. And they'll explain it by saying the end is around the corner and spiritual food is becoming scarce for the evil nations

• Island Man
    Island Man

I definitely believe so.

• Island Man
    Island Man

I definitely believe so.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Look, right now they're trying to avoid having to print KMs by making it available on jw.org. Don't be surprised if in a few years, Watchtower stops printing and shipping study magazines to congregations and tells congregations to get a printer and print their own copies for publishers lacking internet access.

• Paris
    Paris

They could make not having Internet access, a disfellowshipping offense.

• Listener
    Listener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N5t-Y-_cXk&list=UUCLreH8z5nWXuytHdH15FkQ

JW Struggle talks about this towards the end of the above youtube but he is going to provide more information later. He states that the org has orgained internet witnessing.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Printed versions of WT material is definetely going to be scrapped , I beleive . Its passed its used by date.

The G.B. will make deals with a company/s that make and supply this IT , with a gauranteed market of at least 8 million people which of course will be brokered through the WTB&TS ,and offered to the R&F at " discount" prices .

$$$$$$$$$$$$ for any company that embraces it

More $$$$$$$$$ revenue for the WT.

Printing presses/solvents /solutions/paper/ disposal of waste products etc. is all becoming uneconomical given the technology of the day .

Major newspapers are moving to on-line sites more and more

The major advantage for the WTB&TS is , they wont have to worry about what was printed years ago when they make a change , with a stroke of the keyboard their change will be obliterated .

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Everything will go online...but I dont think they will stop the actual literature in its entirety as yet...just scale back the items actually printed.

Even printed material has its place in a digital world...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit