Dateline May 28th at 8:00 p.m.

by writerpen 9 Replies latest social current

• writerpen
    writerpen

I checked the NBC time line for shows on May 28th and they have Dateline listed as running at 8:00 p.m. est. that evening with the NBA game following. Normally Dateline runs at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, but they must have changed it for the game. Would someone check this out to make sure I have this right? If you go to the NBC main website and click TV schedule at the top. Sorry I don't know how to post web links here.

Thanks

• RR
    RR

I checked, there's nothing on your behind!

• Quandary
    Quandary

Where are you getting the 8pm EST?
    --click on a show or Network-------NBC-----TodayWeekend TodayNBC Nightly News with Tom BrokawDateline NBCMeet the PressNBC SportsConsumer AlertToday Summer Concerts-----MSNBC TV-----Imus on MSNBCHardball with Chris MatthewsMSNBC InvestigatesThe News with Brian WilliamsHeadliners & LegendsAmerica at WarWeekend MagazineMSNBC SpecialsNational Geographic ExplorerAshleigh Banfield On LocationMSNBC ReportsThe Abrams ReportAlan Keyes is Making Sense-----CNBC-----

Dateline NBC
    Tuesdays (10-11 p.m.), Fridays (9-10 p.m.) and Sundays (7-8 p.m.)
    The award winning prime time magazine show.

FRIDAY, MAY 24 - 8:00 PM ET
    Bumper tests: On at a special time -- 8 PM
    Midsize cars are some of the most popular on the road, but how expensive are they to fix after a fender-bender? Dateline NBC teamed up with the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety to test three categories of cars and find out how much it would cost to repair mid-size bumpers that suffered minor collisions.

SUNDAY, MAY 26 - 7:00 PM ET
    Dateline is pre-empted
    TUESDAY, MAY 28 - 10:00 PM ET

Dateline NBC investigates allegations that Jehovah’s Witness members have covered up cases of child molestation in the Church. Dateline Correspondent John Larson talked to former and current Jehovah’s Witnesses who say that Church elders protected the alleged molesters and kept secrets that might have put children at risk.

MSNBC is optimized for
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer
    • Windows Media Player • MSNBC Terms,
    Conditions and Privacy © 2002

Cover | News | Business | Sports | Local News | Health | Technology & Science | Living & Travel
    TV News | Opinions | Weather | Comics
    Information Center | Help | News Tools | Jobs | Write Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy

• writerpen
    writerpen

Go to www.nbc.com and click TV schedule at top of screen.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

writerpen is CORRECT.
    It will air at 8:00 PM EST.

This has been brought out a TON of times on other threads.

If you miss it because you think it's coming on at 10:00 (EST) then it's your own fault.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks M. B.

I think Simon needs to post this right up on the front of the board because people are not paying attention - not that it is their fault - this board can be difficult to navigate at times.

Simon, I urge you to post the times as a big header.

hawk

• patio34
    patio34

I agree with Hawkaw; even tho it's been posted many times as to the time, not everybody is on the board daily. Additionally, there are pages of new threads daily.

Thanks for the suggestion to Simon--I second it!

Pat

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

I agree with hawkaw and patio, Simon.

• Tammie
    Tammie

I checked out my local tv listings and Dateline will be on earler that night. I live in Kansas and my local tv schedule says that it will be on at 7 pm (central), and then there will be a ball game one afterwards. I think for any one NOT to miss it, it would be best to check your own local listing.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Direct TV (for those with satellite service) lists Dateline at 7 PM central time for those living in the central time zone. The NBA game follows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit