2015 Convention Releases

by wifibandit 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    I am very surprised they actually played a loud burp in that video. My in-laws must be disgusted, they have a particularly strong aversion to that type of humor.
  • wifibandit
  • cappytan
    cappytan

EDIT: lol....nevermind.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hold on... Please think very deeply about this next question.

Its been 130+ years and we are in the final part of the last days of the "last days" and GOD makes a bunch of fucking cartoons?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, " 130+ years and not ONE, NOT ONE drama or movie about Jesus."

SERIOUSLY??? Jesus' "brothers" can't make one God damned video at their state of the art studio ( paid for by tax exempt donations ) that actually features Jesus during the most critical time in all of human history, when BILLIONS of lives hang in the balance?? Yet they can make an hour long broadcast about how they need money....

I hope you lurkers are having a collective "WTF?!?!" moment....

DD

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, " 130+ years and not ONE, NOT ONE drama or movie about Jesus."

I believe at least one of the dramas at the convention this year are about Jesus.

But your point is still valid. After more than a century, this is the first drama featuring Jesus?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    If they DO, I'm sure we'll hear about it here FIRST!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Has anyone watched the What is true love new release video?

It was a hard watch. Long...1:13!

The morale of the story is the same in every video they do. If you leave Jehovah your life will go to sh**. The couple was portrayed as materialistic, the husband became a workaholic and a**hole (was a nice guy at the beginning of the video). Even the wife wore heavy make up, jewelry and oh my god...High heels! I bet she wears Spanx too! Evil!

The good JW's were the perfect little examples. Wife, no make up, plain Jane clothes and flats. They didn't take any additional jobs that would earn them any real money. The put the organization (oops...I mean Jehovah) first.

The same ole, same ole. Good versus evil....you bad, we good.

This video will certainly stroke the egos to the Ubers and shame the Sisters who don't pursue a spiritual man (aka....a JW task master)!

• warehouse
    warehouse

ToesUP wrote:

The morale of the story is the same in every video they do. If you leave Jehovah your life will go to sh**.

I watched the whole thing. There were many parts where I was like "oh good its over, but wait, there's still f-ing 45min left????"

You are right, same old propaganda. Don't immediately date someone, just wait around and hope to bump into them at organizational events. Don't worry about if you really fit eachothers personality, just make sure you both went through pioneer school, serve on the now non-existent rbc, and the guy is an ms.

One thing that I was impressed by was some of the performances. In particular, the actress who portrayed the gal whose marriage was rocky. She really made a complete transformation from bubbly teen to desperate housewife and had great range and delivery.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They may have a sound drama, or a drama about something to do with Jesus, but I bet they NEVER feature Jesus in a live action drama, or a movie.

In fact, the last time the WTBTS ever had someone portray Jesus was in the Photodrama of creation. Who knows, they could have borrowed that bit of film.

Anyway, you get my point....

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Please excuse me use of the "F" word earlier. I was a little pissed..

Oh, and can you even imagine a WTBTS "Jesus" film being made?? Is this perhaps why they are slowly mainstreaming and shit-canning types/anti-types for "lessons" in the bible??

Historic "Watchtower Jesus" films would have been destroyed by critics. Newly rebranded Jesus might have a chance. Just give it few more years.

DD😇

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit