Set of interviews by Randall Watters with Nestor and Toni Kuilan

by Dogpatch 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

CHECK IT OUT!!

The full set of interviews by Randall Watters with Nestor and Toni Kuilan while visiting them in Puerto Rico that was filmed by me a few months ago in English AND Spanish as they speak out for the first time in 32 years. Nestor will have a book out soon!

https://www.youtube.com/user/freeminds/videos

due about Sept. 2nd! - Randy Watters

Coming soon!

All Freeminds' websites will be accessible form the original URL at http://freeminds.org soon! Freeminds2.org will be transferred back in gradiually. Getting things all pulled into one location finally!

Love you guys,

Randy Watters

• suavojr
    suavojr

Thanks for sharing

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Randy,

I don't quite understand what is happening with Free Minds. Also, who are these people?

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Nice Video. It confirms what I had read in Crisis of Conscience. The Governing Body tried to destroy Raymond. I think that that persecution was led by Freddy.

• clarity
    clarity

Nice stuff Randy, great old shots, thank you.

We love you too!

clarity

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I could only find the spanish you tube.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Where is the English version?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Greetings my friends!

I have been on Disability (It just ran out - now I'm waiting for the FEDS to kick in Medicare and keep my permanent Disability state for living expenses). My Secretary and Treasurer are doing much of my work, and some by volunteers. But I have to stop the desk/typing/office thing for good. I'm destroying my body were I to start working again like that. I'm just an unpaid Board member along with my unpaid Secretary and Treasurer. So all your donated funds go directly to the non-profit efforts of volunteers, supplies, office rent, etc. Personally, I am going to have to continue to stay in the background, as I need ongoing physical therapy, mostly in my spine.

The final stage of Free Minds' agenda, considering how many Witnesses will likely be leaving in larger numbers in the years ahead, is to provide links and articles and ads for mental and physical health resources, interventions, professional advice, Christian counseling, secular (non-religious) counseling, etc. by those I know personally in those areas. I will not be personally working or doing the Free Minds Journal (printed version) anymore, but this e-newsletter will continue to come out every 2-3 months.

The needs of millions of Witnesses can be helped by keeping Free Minds' site alive, both for the new ones getting out or thinking of leaving, as well as it's treasure archive of articles, history, pictures, movies and videos, unique interviews (like the Nestor and Toni interviews). I think we have the largest repository of articles, vidoes, audio files from Watchtower history, news, commentary, and much, much more in one site than any other. 32 years worth! Something for everyone! Plus I will be combining several of my domains into the one freeminds.org site... hopefully the current freeminds2.org site, but that will depend on funding as to whether I can afford to do that or not. Please keep that in prayer! Because I will have to use other volunteers or paid workers.

I will also have to move soon, as our beach house sold (after 32 years of living here!). New adventures, where I do not know yet. But I have to stay away from computers more (because of my upper neck and back, Dupuytren's Contracture returning to my hand, and more inherited genetic stuff (hey, I'm an Okie!). But I'm also 62 now, and although all the members of my family live a long healthy life, getting older reallly can slow you down! :-)).

ANYWAY...

I will tell a little about the trip to Puerto Rico when I get all the videos up. They go quite well with Nestor's upcoming book, which I was unawares of until just recently. Nestor and Toni (seventies' Spanish Watchtower Translators for the New World Translation) - were at Bethel as the same time I was! Then they seemed to disappear for 32 years until now. then.

(The 2-week trip was originally intended to be an attempt to look for a retirement pad, but instead turned into a video shoot the whole 2 weeks! (I know, my mind is always active). I love Puerto Rico, but Toni and Nestor may be moving soon. We'll see.

blessings,

Randall Watters

http://freeminds.org/

[email protected]

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

This is Free Minds' Youtube site with the Kuilan videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/freeminds/videos

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest