Boy taken from Southampton Hospital by JW parents.

by quellycatface 8 Replies latest social current

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

This 5 yr old boy has a brain tumour.

He was taken away from this hospital by his JW parents. When I read the story, I just had a feeling......

They have fled to France. His feeding tube runs out today.

What kind of sick, selfish and delusional parent would do that to their own children??? Messed up cult members, that's who.

I hope they are arrested and imprisoned for attempted murder, cos that's exactly what it is.

I am so Fecking Angry.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

And yet you have no idea what their motives are for clearing off (whether it is even anything to with being a JW) or what they have been through as a family. Don't make assumptions.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

They might not be thinking straight, facing the imminent death of their child. Can't be easy what they're going through. Let's wait for the facts..

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

What would i have done under similar circumstances? I do not know. But i do know your post was judgemental and harsh.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

nhah - "But i do know your post was judgemental and harsh." Parents killing their five year old because of deluded beliefs is not deserving of harsh judgement? What planet are you on?

I heard the police requesting on the radio for anyone with information about their whereabouts and I wondered whether they were Witnesses. qcf - how do you know they are Witnesses?

If so, I bet there are a bunch of other deluded Witneses aiding and abetting this crime.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Frazzled UBM : As i understand the story and If i was told my child was dying and i felt there was possible alternative medical else where i would do as these parents have done.

Also it is to be noted they had not denied there child any medical needs. Very sad and its wrong to judge.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

This poor boy will STARVE to death in a few days, if he's not connected to his feeding tube.

I do not presume to know more than a neurologist.

The facts are out there.

No apologies for my harsh judgment of the parents.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Fraz, this thread has links to news sources with information that they are indeed JW. But no knowladge of why they left.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/283132/1/Child-with-brain-tumour-taken-from-UK-hospital-by-JW-parents#.VADO1aP4K-g

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

quietly: In my mind i can think of nothing worse than the agony that these patents have endured over many months. I think the health care service has failed this family and the six hours that elapsed before the police were informed has created this drama.

I am convinced that this poor family have been under incredible stress and being told the child will soon die, made a loving parents take the child to seek hope in France. I feel very sorry for this loving family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit