untitled

by truthwillsetyoufree 5 Replies latest jw friends

• truthwillsetyoufree
    truthwillsetyoufree

I work in a village called drakesbroughton in between pershore and Worcester in Worcestershire. Its a large village with about 400 homes. Recently it turned into a no cold calling zone and someone in the village ordered stickers for every household saying "no cold callers, no surveys, no canvassers and NO RELIGIOUS CALLERS. Nearly every property in the village now has this sign on the door or in the window. What a fantastic thing to do! It certainly stops the jws from calling. If we could find the opportunity to do the same in our own areas then it certainly would disrupt the preaching activity! Food for thought.

• prologos
    prologos

They still deliver their folded JWORK slips, if they are not Calling, ringing, knocking? perhaps add:

No printed, written materials delivery?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Where can I order those stickers ?

• Gratefullyunstuck
  • Gratefullyunstuck
    Gratefullyunstuck

I'm wondering if I could buy these stickers and then distribute them through doors? impact maybe interesting....

im a newbie btw, been lurking for about 5 years

• Terry
    Terry

In the U.S.A. the JW's went to the Supreme Court and won a suit against the GREEN RIVER ORDINANCE.

http://digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1457&context=lalrev

I don't know what the legal status of such local ordinances is vis a vis freedom of the practice of religion in your location.

You might do a Nexus search or some equivalent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit