Tick Tock

by Brainfloss 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

Well the clock is ticking down on August and I have yet to recieve a copy of the jw org flyer err tract. I own a home no tract. I own two businesses at two different locations no tract at either. One of my businesses is within two blocks of a KH. Greatest witness ever I should say not.

brainfloss

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

But you know about it. and that is all that matters. Its like the old "even if nobody answers the door, we still make a witness by those who observe us" Well, you know the tract exists, you sure know about JW.ORG so consider yourself served. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s a 2 hour trip plus gas,to come into the mountains and stuff a JW.ORG pamphlet into my door..

I got one,it went in the garbage..

It`s the Greatest Witness to a Waste of Time,Gas and Money..

The WBT$ should ReBrand to "WBT$.STUPID"

.................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I have not received one either. I own a home, no tract left anywhere, no knock on the door.

I have to go to a train station everyday and almost every day i see a group of "sistahs" walking around outside of the train station. In all the times i've seen them there, not even once have i seen them go up to anybody including me. In fact most of the time, it's almost as if they make a point of walking where there is absolutely nobody. They walk in one direction talking to each other, and then a few minutes later they are walking back the other direction still "yapping" to each other.

Very urgent work indeed.

• blondie
    blondie

no tract for us...live near a KH...maybe there is a special mark on your door designating you as mentally diseased.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hey Brainfloss I know where there is a tract for you. On Tuesday they were out doing tract work across from where I work. I watched a young woman whom I know by sight TIMIDLY tap on a door where the people WERE home. No one came to the door so I watched her stick the tract in the door. A short time later a young man that lives in the house came out through the door and the tract blew onto the lawn. It is still on the lawn even as I type! If you want I will go across the street and pick it up off their lawn before it blows away!!

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

Thanks sparky, at my shop i test drive cars in front of the KH every day i can just pick one up there, and as sop states the campaign has worked since i do indeed already know of the flyers.

brainfloss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit