Heard Lett gave a talk also.

by hamsterbait 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Was this his usual delusional crap too?

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

HERD ( the turd), LETT (us forget) ,MORRIS ( The BIG TURD)....these three men have risen to their level of incompetency.....now they are just stringing words together hoping that the R & F will assume it's something 'deep'. If these buffoons are in any way 'spiritual' then my name is Elvis Presley. Not to mention the other GB clowns who are pretending to be mouthpieces for Jehovah.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Lett did not give a face to face talk at Twickenham. He presented the audio drama via a pre-recorded video preeee-sentation.

There was audible laughter at his facial expressions. The guy looks like a nut job.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The guy IS a nut-job... I would love to see a analysis of the GB's micro- expressions. Of course they may not be human, or they may actually believe their own bull shit. Lett seems like a guy who would get caught stealing my sister's panties. Just sayin...

DD

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I saw him speak in Sydney in 2003. It took him a while to even figure out he had a camera trained on him which showed him on a big screen. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• 88JM
    88JM

Geoffrey Jackson did the audio for the reading of those verses in the "audio drama", so it seems like all of the GB were trying to get themselves into the program in some way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit