God's Kingdom Rules - for injustice?

by Ruby456 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Here is what I am asking regarding the convention that is now in progess at Twickenham and at which this new book Gods kingdom Rules was released.

What inequalities and injustices is the convention perpetrating regarding God's kingdom rule and which it would like to keep hidden and quiet about?

The biggest one I can think of is that it favours the able bodied and a particular type of able bodied. Everyone else must try to match that particular able bodied type. do you all know who I mean and can you think of social groups who might be disadvantaged and even excluded by Jehovah kingdom rule at this convention?

edit: going for a jog in the park and I'll be back in an hour or so - tea and scone half way through

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

(that took more time than I expected - nice sunny day)

children are a disadvantaged category I'd say - even able bodied children

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

I thought this fresh angle from my recent interaction with social science may attract some attention?

It is quite ironic that the new book was released by leaders who seem interested only in producing more leaders like themselves and doesn't know how to do anything for those they want to rule.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

This can be a difficult topic to ponder...really, anyone who doesn't fall right in line with wt thinking is at a disadvantage. Gay people, single mothers from all backgrounds, heck...women! All the talks about everything that can apparently turn someone gay...um, okaaaay From tight pants to women who, ahem, let their dumb husband know he is dumb.

This kingdom rules book is just more of the same, rewriting history with new light, filling minds with more jw junk. The pictures are interesting. Actually, the book is interesting being awake because of the weird nuggets here and there. Whoever believes it is at a disadvantage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit