July 2013 WT sorry if this has been brought up already

by nonjwspouse 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

but i was looking for a new booklet, and then stumbled across this total lie of a statement. NO ONE will be allowed to do this without scolding at the very least.

"Many people desire assistance to understand and apply the Bible. That is why Jehovah’s Witnesses conduct free home Bible studies with millions worldwide. Each week, multitudes are learning what the Bible really teaches. As a result, they are drawing close to their Creator and building happier lives. *

Why not ask Jehovah’s Witnesses why they trust their religion?

The next time you meet Jehovah’s Witnesses, why not ask them why they trust their religion? Examine their teachings and their record. Then decide for yourself if a religion exists that you can trust.' July 2013 WT

TEST thier record? Bwahahahaha Examine thier teachings???? yes yes ask themy why they trust thier religion"( isn't all religion a snare and a racket according to JRutherford the F&D slave. )

Just reading these decietful lies make me physically ill, and I have never been nor ever will be a JW. Not even one meeting!

/rant

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That's awesome. That is the most heinous crime in all of JW-Dom. Testing the faith is outlawed and punishable by death, spiritual and the eventual physical.

TESTING= Acceptance of the GB's "ideas" based on the information that they supply, which supports their ideas.

Question: How does supplying a limited amount of cherry-picked information, while simultaneously withholding information, thereby causing the reader to arrive at a pre-determined outcome, ( The WTBTS's "Truth") differ from lying outright?? When there is one "choice", how can it be said that any type of testing actually took place??

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Many people desire assistance to understand and apply the Bible. That is why Jehovah’s Witnesses conduct free home Bible studies with millions worldwide."

Thats an Outright Lie..

No JW has "EVER" had a Bible Study with Anyone..

It`s a WBT$ Bait and Switch Con Game..

Your offered a Free Bible Study..

You get a WBT$ Literature Study about WBT$ Interpretations of the Bible..

It`s one of many WBT$ Lies you`ll be expected to accept..

.................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• toweragent
    toweragent

Maybe... just maybe, the writer is "awake" or "conscience" and was hoping to awaken some of the sleeping sheeples by having them look into the Society's history, but had to write in a way that would bring about suspicion. Everyone knows that just looking at their "record" alone will make the religion crumble.

Awe who am I kidding, right?

Oh well, I can always dream!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

They want you to study from their literature, with plenty of their interpretations and a few Bible passages that "support" their conclusions. It's more like studying what the Watchtower says the Bible says, rather than studying the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit