Hyghlandyr's Sperm Donor's Felony Record

by Initiate 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Initiate
    Initiate

Hi this is Hyghlandyr. For the Naysayers out there who claim my story isnt real Here is a info on one part of my story (more to follow on other issues later)

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/

Then click the drop down list and choose OFFENDER SEARCH

In the LAST NAME box type FRANTZ

In the FIRST NAME box type THOMAS

Then click the SEARCH button.

Only one record will come up:
    THOMAS M FRANTZ A 258011 19431203 GSI, FEL SEXUAL PENETRATION, RAPE

Click the number A 258011 and you will be linked to his record.

And just to sweeten the deal, I have added it as a link onto my website on geocities at:

http://www.geocities.com/hyghlandyr/tom.html

And for convenience here is his record here as best as I can display it:

Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
    Offender Data

THOMAS M FRANTZ -A 258011
    Offense GSI, FEL SEXUAL PENETRATION, RAPE
    Committing County CUYAHOGA
    Date of Admission (yyyymmdd) 19920713
    Institution MARION CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
    Status RELEASED - 19940902
    Parole or Release Detail SUSPENDED SENTENCE

Sentence Information
    Stated Prison Term
    (crimes committed on or after 7/1/96)
    Definite Sentence 1 1/2 Years
    Indefinite Sentence Minimum: 6 Years
    Maximum: 15 Years
    Next Parole Hearing Date --------

The above information may not contain a complete list of sentencing information for each offender.

Any person, agency or entity, public or private, who reuses, publishes or communicates the information available from this server shall be solely liable and responsible for any claim or cause of action based upon or alleging an improper or inaccurate disclosure arising from such reuse, re-publication or communication, including but not limited to actions for defamation and invasion of privacy.
    Questions concerning the information contained in these documents should be sent via the U.S. Mail to the appropriate correctional institution, attn: Record Office. Addresses are available at www.drc.state.oh.us/mapserve/inst.htm.

Notice the date of admission is July 13, 1992. Date of Release Sept 2, 1994. SUSPENDED SENTENCE. Just over two years (sorry my year and a half comment was wrong in my story....I hope no one takes it personal that I was off by around seven months.) On a 6 to 15 year sentence he is out in 2. TWO!

Any questions now? My name is listed below in my signature. Anyone wanna verify my claims?

Thanks Rico for helping me find this info!

• Initiate
    Initiate

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Hello Everyone....

Initiate is me for those that dont know. Thought a few posts ago I took care of that. Aparently not.

This post IS my sperm donor's court record. It is NOT A JOKE

My name is Joseph Frantz as some of you know...

• flower
    flower

well i dont know you've done anything that would warrant you needed to prove your story.

but thanks anyway for askin simon to delete the initiate account, (you could just stop using it). theres been so much harm and hurt done around here by hurtful people with multiple accounts that even though yours is just for fun or whatever and youve been totally open with it, there are a lot who are still sensitive to the issue of multiple accounts and automatically get riled up when someone uses them. it just adds to the confusion and makes the losers harder to spot.

ps. the loser sperm donor should have done at least a decade.

flower

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

HY,
    I never doubted yout story, not for a minute. You sure went into alot of detail if it were made up. Oh well, can't make em all believers.(no pun intended)None the less, even if I thought your story were not true, it sure was interesting reading.

• raven101
    raven101

It was very obvious Hyghlander, that you wrote of a reality because your words took one there . . . after I read the page set to question you I did however have to reevaluate. That was a very quick and simple 2 second process, the truth is always apparent and easily known, the truth can never be discredited except in the mind of someone who chooses to do so.

Although evidence wasn't necessary I think, for anyone not set to believe a lie for whatever reasons, I'm glad you put forth the evidence anyway.

This time Joseph you are not a frail, helpless, defenseless, little child . . . this time you had the tools and opportunity to defend your honor and the honor of your sisters.

I send you all much love and hope your beautiful sisters are doing well.

NEVER DOUBTING DRAGONFLYS,

RAVEN101

• raven101
    raven101

I hope the picture comes I don't know if I used the right method . .
    searched a bit for dragonfly pictures for you and I found the following quote in the folklore section of a dragonflies of India site.

"Here there is a saying that 'you shouldn't force dragonflies to take stones' that means that one mustn't insist the kids do more work than what they can."

Coincidence?

The application of that saying is very apparent for both your sisters AND you, you were all forced to bear more than you ever should have, don't let it continue . . . remember the boy that you were, remind them of the girls that they were . . . and release whatever stones of guilt or shame you still bear. They were never yours to carry.

wishing you your favorite weather this weekend,

raven101
    Sincerely

• graceabounds
    graceabounds

Hygh,

I don't know who would question you about this....it's hard to believe that anyone would. It's a "blame the victim" sort of attitude...and it pisses me off.
    I want to thank-you for the tip about calling the sheriff...to
    find out info on sexual predators. It was a double edged sword, though. I found out, by talking with a woman in the dept. where
    the sex offenders have to register...there's not just one in the
    park where I live...there are three.
    I wanted to know....but, was unhappy when I found out.

I hope that the Candlelight vigil is a positive experience....
    and, maybe....a healing one. Sometimes....sharing experiences of abuse with others who really understand the pain, have been thru it, or also have people that they care about who have been thru abuse...can help.

And....I will be here.....with my kids....lighting all the candles...saying a prayer....

My friend, Carol, at work, also suggested a keeping a baseball bat by the door. You'd like her....she's also Irish.

I think a combination of prayer + baseball bat.

Anyway...I think that you are a sincere person, that was a hard story for you to re-live and tell, hopefully it will reach another victim, or abuse survivor, that it may help them. And...if anybody
    else has said that it was not sincere, or not true....then they lost their compassion a long time ago.

Have a safe trip, sir.

graceabounds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit