My Mom Heard The Convention Talk About Another Prodigal Son Return And Thought Of Me!

by minimus 8 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

She cried.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Awwwwe. She loves you, in her own cult-controlled mind. Take refuge in that, and her ability to give you a giant guilt trip.

Skeeter

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

My wife heard it she cried (we were 6000 miles apart then)... I wasn't upset by JW doctrine..

Now althiugh she is still a JW she knows I am 'liberal'... (Oh wasit until she finds out ervs)

But she knows I disagree with alot of the conventions.. (What she doesn't know is I laugh at the fools in the cong.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Ah, that explains why I received a begging letter from my mum, saying I have to go.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Ask her where the comittee meeting was in order for the son to be welcomed by his family....

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Any parent who shuns their own child deserves all the pain and heartache such cruel behavior brings to them. I personally don't care if they are brain-washed by the Organization. They are still adults who should know better than to reject their offspring because of some silly religion. I have zero sympathy.

• Mikado
    Mikado

I went home recently after some years... talk about the opposite if the prodigal son....so not welcomed, and the next morning was like, oh when you guys leaving? I have an appointment at nine am... and waved goodbye as she walked out the door,

never again.

• minimus
    minimus

The Wt. Organization speaks from both sides of their mouths. They make it sound as if they simply welcome back inactives and all is beautiful again. BS!

Once you decide to go back, you're accepting all their rules again.

• minimus
    minimus

who wants to return to a cult?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit