No Logic in the world!

by Pinku 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pinku
    Pinku

People fight over little things because they look for logic in each other’s position. It is like asking why this ocean drop of water is salty. Is the whole ocean not salty? Similarly, the whole world is submerged in illogicality! To mention a few:

1) Common sense says when resources come decreased, one should reduce expenses. Yet the world is in a spree of increasing population (that increases all types of expenses) when resources are fast depleting!

2) Science gave people many comforts and also created things to destroy all those comforts and even the very earth itself several times, and gave button into the hands of politicians who have the history of creating war (sometimes starting a war under false flag)!

3) We have block-buster mega hit movies that show humans uniting against superior alien (ET) invasion, highlighting the eternal truth that superior beings should not view the weaker/inferior beings as mere objects of pleasure. Yet humans kill the inferior lamb, cow, chicken to add taste to their food!

4) People encourage all types of innovation on the gadgets they use (compare today’s cars, mobile phnes, computers … with those of the past years). Yet no one is interested in innovating the most important instrument—language. Why do we need thousands of words for sun, moon, earth, water, air, fire …? Why can’t we have just one word for one item?

5) When everything goes well, we smile and say to ourselves: I DESERVE THIS. When life becomes tough, or situation goes differently from what we expect, we blame everyone else—including God! We may even go to extent of denying His very existence!

• jam
    jam

I don't think those poor souls stuck on that mountain , starving,

dying and surrounded by their ememies or the 6 millons Jews that

died denyed God existence, that wondered where the hell is he..

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I don't agree that animals are 'inferior' to humans. It isn't animals that are ruining the Earth. I view humans as being a virus on the Earth. The sooner humans go extinct the happier lives animals will lead. Give me animals over humans any day! Sorry for the rant.....but it's what I believe.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

No logic in the world... and very little in your post.

• Pinku
    Pinku

Tiktaalik,

Thus you agreed to my point--no logic in the world!

That's a good step in life, towards logic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit