JW June broadcast

by nelim 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nelim
    nelim

Some items I noticed:

• "Christian apostates have removed God's name from the Bible" ... Apostates? What definition of apostates is he using here?
    • Repeatedly stressing using the 'Jehovah' pronunciation is okay because it's more recognizable by the public. I suppose they will also reintroduce the Trinity then, as that is also more recognizable? :-P
    • Fighting for equal rights only results in arguing in your political party, and therefore with your wife!
    • Stereotype that people outside the organization have empty lives, extramarital affairs, divorces etc... but all is well when they join the organization it gives them meaning (as if these problems are non-existent within)
    • Again stereotype that leaving Jehovah results in drugs and imprisonment
    • Someone praying/begging in prison for help from God... and along comes an elder (coincidence! ehm...) anyway, he asks the elder: "Do you know what I was doing?" Elder says: "No...?" So how is this proof of anything....?
    • About using the "unity player" in Africa: "This wonderful provision from Jehovah's organization has helped so many of our dear brothers and sisters to really benefit, even in remote areas. They get to know more about their international brotherhood and the Governing Body." !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit