June MacLaine ,s death

by David7676 7 Replies latest jw friends

• David7676
    David7676

I just found out that a good friend of mine has past,after a Long sickness. She had the strength and the moral fibre to call herself a servant of the most high. Don,t look into your own inflictions for it is a path well traveled lited with broken life's but look at the good that you can do right now. June was a beautiful women both inside and out. I don,t know your problems with the true god ,but for your sakes work them out. Your bother in Jehovah David.J.Hartley

• flipper
    flipper

DAVID- Whether your friend believed in God or not- I'm sorry for your loss. Sincerely. Mr. Flipper

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"servant of the most high"?

Maybe you meant servant of the GB.

Either way, sorry for your loss.

• whathappened
    whathappened

She no doubt was a wonderful lady. Sorry to hear you have lost a dear one.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Tough to loss someone you loved dearly!

It makes one aware of their own life.

Would it be better to pray instead demanding that people work out their problems with the true God Almighty?

Maybe everyone falls short and that is why God sent his only begotton son.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

Sorry you are mourning the loss of this lady.

I am preparing for the inevitable death of my aged jw mother who is very frail due to alcohol addiction.She has shunned me and her only grand-daughters for the last 2 and a half years. I will not go to her k hall funeral or join the jw mourners at her graveside but will place some flowers there later that same evening with a card reading,

"My mum, who died faithful to 7 men in Brooklyn".

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Is this an Aussie topic.? Is this the June Maclean married to Don Maclean?

• happy@last
    happy@last

Sorry for your loss. I'd agree we need to see what good we can do today to help even just one person. I believe that if there was a most high they would have been the same, I see no evidence to show me that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit