Going to the meeting and friends from old times

by MysticMage 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

So first off I have ran into and hung out with some old friends from the past. Some are life long friends who left the hall and came back. I was friends with them no matter where they were. It was funny they brought out that the talks make you feel guilty for not going out to service. I told them yeah they do that a lot.

The funny thing is if they really knew what I do for a living and what kind of things I was into they might flip! It's so funny, I feel like I am getting away with some
    huge crime and it's a lot of fun. It brings me great joy to decieve people and make them think I'm a goody goody.

So tonight I am going to the meeting to my my family and relatives happy. I don't mind them trying to sell me the whole full time ministry and do nothing with your

life but put int hours in service. I dred the whole hey how are you let me shake your hand thing. I know none of them care how I am. If they cared they would call me to ask me. I don't like the whole we are not friends nor ever talk, but let me put on a phony show of fake love here at the hall. I show up late. and leave as soon as the thing is over. However the friends I ran into from the past are genuine, perhaps because I met them at a young age, and our friendship did not depend of weather we went to the hall or how many hours we put in etc.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Yes and it is in every kh!

• a watcher
    a watcher

"It brings me great joy to deceive people..."---MysticMage

Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit