My latest blog: Fat People, Mickey Mouse and Birthdays

by daringhart13 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daringhart13
  • BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

A large number of Elders above the age of Fifty Years old are grossly overweight! How can they judge anyone, many could play the role of the king, the very Fat King who Judge Ehud killed with his sword? The Bible said he was so fat, yes, he was really fat! There's a site where some of the smartest people on earth congregate, I got a trial invitation to this site (I am not smart like these guys, Quants, Astro-Physics, phDs Oxford Math and Philosophy) because I made friends with worldy things.

One of the members asked this question "How come a large portion of Jehovah's Witnesses in the United States are overweight? "The United State's has a problem, why pick on the Jehovah's Witness members?" I asked? He worked for the Hadron Collider trying to uncover the Higgs Particle with his son (twenty-seven year old genius) in another University. I asked him "why pick on JWs?" He said, "They claim to have the truth, the answers to a happy life and I think by looking at their outer appearance they don't." "Your going to judge them by their outer appearance?" He said "yes, it's unhealthy to have fifty to one hundred pounds of body fat, how can I take them serious if they don't have their own life in order?"

How do you argue with him, he picked on the overweight Witnesses trying to preach a message of hope, to him it's irony, why are they not treating their body (temple) with respect, he worked sixty hours a week, worked out every day and suffered from MS, why can't they present themselves as godly looking people instead of fat slobs? I don't agree with his appraisal of JWs, the worst offenders of attacking Fat JWs are the Elders in the Kingdom Hall who are thirty to fifty pounds overweight who attack the brothers who are one hundred plus, one hundred plus pounds overweight being attacked by Elders who are fifty pounds overweight. We had a twisted religion, Witnesses turn on each other in a heart beat if they preceive you might have wronged them even if their wrong!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

You knew you were in for it financially when the really overweight brother giving the talk brought his entire hungry family along, and you and one impoverished couple were stuck taking them out to a restaurant for hospitality because everyone else in your "service" group had "plans". And they always, always all ordered soda not free water, plus desserts. Talk about taking advantage!

Those folks put L O V E to the test.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Why assume fat people are undisciplined?

http://www.drsharma.ca/who-likes-fat-jokes.html

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Oh, as a former elder, I was a victim of the expensive "hospitality" arrangement many a time.

Nothing says 'hospitatility' like ASSIGNING someone to take the speaker out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit