MH17 Shot down by Ukrainian Government

by scotoma 7 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

"The New Straits Times article, titled "US analysts conclude MH17 downed by aircraft," lays out evidence that Ukrainian fighter aircraft attacked the jetliner with first a missile, then with bursts of 30-millimeter machine gun fire from both sides of MH17. The Russian army has already presented detailed radar and satellite data showing a Ukrainian Sukhoi-25 fighter jet tailing MH17 shortly before the jetliner crashed. The Kiev regime denied that its fighters were airborne in the area, however."

"The New Straits Times article began, "Intelligence analysts in the United States have already concluded that Malaysia flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it. This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a jet that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth."

Full article at link.

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_67273.shtml

• prologos
    prologos

I will read this article when these facts are part of the official investigations report.

I know the Americans ,Vincennes have done it to Iran, the soviets have done it to the Koreans over Kamchatka. but the

Ukrainians to malaisia?

• kaik
    kaik

I agree with Prologos, I would wait for official investigation report. I do not believe it was shot down by Ukraine, as the plane was traveling west to east through entire airspace of the country and was shot down as it was about to enter Russian airspace. Ukraine lost several fighter jets and separatists are capable to do shoot plane 10 miles up.

• bohm
    bohm

Yes, this must be absolutely true! This would also explain why the rebels are putting obstacles in the way for a public investigation by international experts; certainly they have their disagreements with the Ukranian government, but they would not be downright DISLOYAL to their former motherland

What may seem slightly strange (however i am certain there is a reasonable explanation) is why Russia is not sending forth a team of investigators to take pictures of bullet-riddled plane parts.

CERTAINLY this fine piece of journalism cut right through the propaganda.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So who were the russian guys talking on there mobiles about shooting it down???

• steve2
    steve2

The New Straits Time is published in Singapore and is heavily under the thumb of its incumbent political party. I'dbe very wary of anything published in the New Straits Time and not main-streamed elsewhere.

Even Al Jazeera is exercising responsible journalistic restraint about MH17 until the evidence has been examined and reports released.

In the meantime, these kinds of tragic events invariably attract speculative accounts of "who did it".

• scotoma
    scotoma

Unfortunately the country with the best evidence isn't willing to share it.

Access to crash area: If Ukraine would stop bombing the crash site area the investigators could complete the ground activity.

Why didn't Ukraine stop their assault until that area could be accessed? Don't forget that the rebel army is fighting for its life. The Ukrainian army is simply intrested in punishing.

Nevertheless, the USA, Europe, and Ukraine are exploiting what might be explained as an accident on the part of either side to justify their punishment of Russia.

The illogic is disturbing. It's like theists claiming that life is so complex that it can't be understood - THEREFORE we will proceed to believe in God as the explanation.

No one knows who shot it down, but Ukraine, USA, Europe proceed as if they do because it fits their plan. Americans are too stupid to even care. After all "Russia is the Bad guy when it comes to geopolitics".

As far as the so-called "intercepted phone conversation and facebook reports" even the United States isn't accepting that as proof anymore. That stuff is too easy to falsify and Ukraine has already been caught falsifying pictures in the war.

So if the United States isn't backing the possibly fake phone conversations why should anyone believe them. However, the very unsophisticated Ukranian Right Sector - Oligarch Prisident keeps using that info because his constituency wants to believe it.

The only reason the USA doesn't release the sattelite surveilance is because a case may be made for Ukranian forces shooting down the plane.

It also may be too ambiguous and leave room for Russian speculation. Why provide evidence when you already have gotten the world's opinion on your side.

I hate these kind of things that produce conspiracy theories. But this isn't 911. We all saw Jets fly into the WTC - end of that story. But in this case the US has billion dollar space cameras trained on the war zone. They probably know. They are also smart enough to know that if they doctored that evidence it would be found out by technicians in the USA that know what they're looking at. So they co-opted the anger of Europe to kick the Russian-Dog. Hey! You gotta vent somewhere - so use the ennnemi du jour.

My personal loyalty isn't to the US or Russia. I don't trust the kind of people that reach the highest ranks in any human organization.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Kaik,

I just noticed I missed your post.

The reason it might not have been shot down over western Ukraine is there are no separatists there to blame.

If this were a false flag it would have to happen in an area where the rebels were in the proximity.

I tend to believe that whoever shot it down - it was an accident and should be treated as a tragic accident and not as a justification to further your war aims.

Since the Rebels don't have planes and Ukraine has been attacking with aircraft it is more likely that the Rebels would accidentally shoot at any plane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit