Draw close p111 illustration..

by disposable hero of hypocrisy 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Is it just me or have they modelled 'Joseph in the prison hole' on cedars and added a homoerotic element to it?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Depends if you're into BDSM I suppose, but it is an example of the printed book/PDF version being 'better' than the EPUB version on your tablet, even if you can zoom in on the tablet ;) LOL!

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I was shocked that they had a black man in the same prison hole with Joseph..Afro & earring...The art department is getting diversified. When I first came to the truth or the truth as the society sees it...it looked like the 144,000 were all one race & men/caucasian. So not to be mean, but that would be the same set-up as on earth, White men ruling things..so what's the sense in coming back after death if we still gonna be ruled by the same fortune 500 companies...John Paul Getty's, Rockefeller's , you get the picture...so sad, we all see in the color we are....

I pointed this out to a sister, she says, she didn't even notice it...yet, she don't like black men & she is hereself...You really can't make this stuff up.

I'm just saying....

Legacy

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's just you.

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The book was first published in 2002, long before "John Cedars" went apostate and grew a beard. It's just you.

But he'll no doubt be happy to know you thought of him ...

disposable hero of hypocrisy

Thanks oub, I was actually kidding about them modelling the pic on cedars, but I do think there's a likeness..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit