NEW RUMOR, "JW.ORG PRINTED ON KINGDOM HALLS SOON! "ADVERTISE THE KING'S WEBSITE!"

by BucketShopBill 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

The Watchtower is brilliant, turning their people in to a "input only" organism while extracting any form of self-expression, creation of Human Spammers walking up to your door who don't know how to use the Bible or relate to people with problems. It's perfect, next step will be Human Drones, Bill boards and printing of JW.ORG on your local Kingdom Hall. What do we need the Watchtower for if all they are doing is sending us to a website!

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY ARE GETTING? MORE PROFITS FOR THE "PROPHETS OF DOOM!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey Bill,

They have already started putting the JW.ORG signs on all kingdom halls...

We had a thread about this several months ago.

It is already happening just as you correctly say....

The human drones (or brain dead zombies / Witnesses) are in full effect....

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Thanks stuck, what are they going to do with all the money? They hacked their cost to the bone, there is no fat left, where is all that money heading?

• Watchtower-Free
  • sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Watchtower Free! Great job! :-)

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Nicely done.

Hypocrites or just plain liars...so hard to tell the difference.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they have the gall to insist that displaying a cross is idolatry? I have seen practical atheists wearing crosses simply because they liked the way they look, with no intent on worshiping the cross or that thing on it. I have a few as Christmas decorations, mostly depicting the sun on the Cross of the Zodiac (the original purpose the cross was supposed to depict). The cross (the swastika, too) have meanings that go way beyond their modern depictions. The Swastika was originally a symbol of the sun, and the cross represented the Zodiac (and the arrangement of the chakras on the human body). This has a nice rich history for anyone that cares enough to dig in.

The jw logo? That doesn't even have the nice rich history. You are simply worshiping a web site (that can be hacked or taken down, or hit with server problems). This web site features things like slow loading pages, possible spyware (I had AVG detecting spyware every time I scanned my computer with it after visiting that site), bad information that keeps changing (and is usually out of date), homophobia, male chauvinist pigs, and damnation workings. Yet, the jokehovian witlesses are supposed to venerate it the same way the cat licks they so despise venerate the cross, which at least has a history to investigate beyond Christ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit