I found a JW.org tract at work

by JimmyPage 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

It was sitting on a table for the public with magazines like Field and Stream.

So I picked it up and took it to the bathroom.

I ripped it to shreds.

I dropped it in the toilet.

I urinated on it.

Then I flushed it down.

I'm not gonna lie, it felt great!

If it keeps one person from becoming another cult member then that's something to be proud of.

• haboob48
    haboob48

good for you! glad your bladder was full!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Me too LOL!

• steve2
    steve2

At the risk of being accused of quibbling, I would have thought that the JW.org paper tract would have been better pressed into service on a different part of your body.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I wonder if someone on here could produce a look-alike tract that we could print off that advertised JWFacts.Org (.Com really, but .Org will look better on the tract,. and still get to the Site).

We could then simply replace any of the Borgs tracts that we come across, it will drive the Dubbies mad !

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I've noticed some of the dubs have turned their facebook pics into blue jw.org squares this month. It would be funny to see some parodies of that.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JimmyPage - "I've noticed some of the dubs have turned their facebook pics into blue jw.org squares this month. It would be funny to see some parodies of that."

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Vidiot2014/media/JWBorg_zps83de4e2f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit