EBOLA IN NEW YORK? HEADLINE NEWS SAY'S PATIENT ISOLATED!

by BucketShopBill 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/05/health/patient-at-mount-sinai-has-ebola-like-symptoms-hospital-says.html?_r=0

HI GANG, I POSTED ON A THREAD EVERYONE CAN SEE, "WORLD EVENTS" IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY, SO IT'S UNDER JW SCANDALS BECAUSE THIS IS PART OF THE BOOK I AM WORKING ON. SORRY ABOUT THE WRONG THREAD, BE SAFE MY FAMILY!

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

Article says it IS NOT EBOLA:

But the city health department issued a statement on Monday saying that after consulting with Mount Sinai and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, “the health department has concluded that the patient is unlikely to have Ebola. Specimens are being tested for common causes of illness and to definitively exclude Ebola. Testing results will be made available by C.D.C. as soon as they are available.”

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

There is a worse disease than ebola in the Brookyn part of New York......it's called Watchtower. Thanks to the internet and X-JW's the disease does not spread as fast and kill as many people as in the past.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Both are deadlly, though.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think this is how the Zombie Apocalypse starts, load up on ammo people!!!!

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

AC 360, AC kept his headline up (Ebola in New York) all evening while the CNN clowns had Dr Sanjay Gupta, putting him on the spot, trying to get him to insinuate it's Ebola, we won't know until it's declassified.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit