Holidays

by QCA1 1 Replies latest jw friends

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi to you all

Anybody planned their summer holidays yet,if so where are you all going?As for me and my spouse we are off to Cornwall for a week,rented a cottage overlooking the Harbour.
    Get this my Son and family are going to the Isle of white they are witnesses and they go there every year with a load of other witnesses,and a wonderful time was had by all,sorry i am being a bit naughty there,i have 3 grankids 2 of which are jws i would love to take them away with us one day,i might suggest it for next year do you guys think i will be allowed to take them.
    In October i will be flying to Greece as my lovely daughter lives there and she will be giving birth to her 1st baby in October,i have to go she needs her Mummy there.

qca1

• Matty
    Matty

My holiday this year will again be at the wonderful resort Costa Del Twickenham. Combined with a sumptuous feast of spiritual food, it’s a holiday that should not be missed. I will be able to see the incredible sights, such as the spectacular coach park with all the amazing variety of different busses; remarkable architecture and feats of engineering like the portable toilet block; I will also be doing some mountaineering – probably walking up to the third tier in the West stand – no mean feat. I might also visit the branch of Tesco next door.

Wow – I’m sure you are jealous.

[8>]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit