"Before and After" JW Cult Education Pamplets I wish to Make!

by BucketShopBill 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I have three stories I would like to tell through a quick message showing the effects of the Watchtower, "Before I became a JW" and "After I became a JW". The first would be the real life story of a successful JW Business woman who was on track to become CEO of a Major S&P 500 Company until two JW Elderly Witnesses weasled their way in to her life. The second is the happy family everyone loves and all the lives they touch until the Cult turns them in to drones. Their neighbors wonder why they shut off all emotion towards everyone around them, the charities they once served are shocked by the sudden resignation of the Mother who served on it's board. The kids are tossed about because they loved After-School Sports and activites (Gymnastics, Tennis, Track and Field, Wrestling,ect...) All the kids friends are bummed when New JW Family pulls them out of school and begins Home Schooling after receiving the advise from three of their Church Elders who never graduated from High School and are proud as they point that "God uses the medicore to get his Will done!" AP Classes are gone, now we are going to graduate early by taking a State test so we can Pioneer or work at Starbucks (they offer education to employees who worked after one year, it's a bad JW influence) WaldoMart until The End Comes!

Not all JWs are bad, not all JWs end up in meaningless jobs filled with guilt and regrets. Not all JWs allow the Governing Body and their under-educated Elders to make their choices but a large amount do and the change is obscene. They use the argument that people are better off, we always hear of "rival gang leaders becoming Witnesses and hugging and kissing after the Truth as mended their broken hearts". Maybe the Watchtower does provide a service for these people, maybe not because I know there are people who were once involved in bad stuff who become JWs and they end up stealing from the Witnesses. The Watchtower loves to Demo what they wish to present, unfortunately it's not the facts. I know how Assembly parts are dressed off, a few half-truths and white-lies to make this Demo look better than reality!

Would a "Before and After" Pamplet work because the Watchtower had no problems yelling on Sunday that people were following "A Snare and A Racket"! It's time they get some of their own medicine, it's time people know how destructive this Cult is. They are not this gentle group of truth seeking people, filled with rigtheous anger off they march to tell everyone "Were Saved, Your Not!" I wish more Mainstream Media would pick up on the hate speech against Gays by Tony Morris and other Watchtower KingPinns.

sorry for the typos and errors, after listening to this JW wonder why she's torn up with anxiety, guilt and no satisfaction, I had to write and got to leave almost now!

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

Good idea. It would be even cooler to leave one of these around the KH and see what happens.

• clarity
    clarity

I like it ...keep it plain & simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit