Update for you all...

by wonderwoman77 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Well I was posting about my new found relationship on the dating board, but here is an update for you all We are going to meet on June 7th. It seems like forever away...but I am trying to make this work. I am so scared. We have been so honest with each other and we both think the distance thing will challenge us. I think it is more challenging to her and part of me wonders what the heck I am doing. But the thing is, I can not go back, I am out there and I cannot not try. I have to, even if it means I might get my heart broke. That is the most scary feeling I have ever felt in my life....

We talked last night for 4 hours and today for an hour and I am sure we will talk later....

I have fallen this fast so quickly, I feel like I am on some kind of ride and I never want it to end...

• cellomould
    cellomould

wow...good luck wonderwoman!

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• COMF
    COMF

I can not go back, I am out there and I cannot not try.

Yeaaaaah!!! Now you're living life in the moment! You go, grrl.

Then to the lip of this poor earthen urn
    I leaned, the secret of my life to learn:
    And lip to lip it murmur'd--"While you live,
    Drink!--for, once dead, you never shall return."

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Good luck!

-Rick
    "Keeping an eye on the Watchtower deviants"

• Prisca
    Prisca

Way cool

Hope all your dreams come true!!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

a little more info...we said the words last night...my god! I am so scared!

• larc
    larc

Miss Wonder,

I think you are in luuuuuuuuuuuuv. Ain't it grand? Oh, the excitement, oh the mystery, oh the fear of rejection, oh, the thrill when you find out they care about you. How do I know that??

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

T minus 8 dayz!!

I'm excited for you. Let us know if sparks fly!

SPAZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit