What's Worse than a Pedophile? A Elder Who Tells Newspapers JWs Hide them?

by BucketShopBill 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

In JW "Practices", is a active pedophile worse than a Elder who called the police and exposed a Watchtower cover-up? I wrote how some Pedophiles have bought lavish gifts, throw Elder Parties, and bring out their best worldy gifts to win the hearts of the Congregations Shepherds. Sadly to report, a large portion of the JW Elders are not educated leaving them to rely on the Watchtower's written materials to decide what is "right and wrong", instead of using the Bible or Mankind's laws.

Do you think a JW would treat a Pedophile Witness better than a Courageous Elder who exposed a Watchtower or Kingdom Hall Cover-up? I know there are Kingdom Halls where Rich Pedophiles roam free and the Congregation Elders can't wait till they throw their next Wine and Cheese party.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Who is the biggest threat to the organisation? When you hear stories like Bill Bowen's it makes you realise that they prefer to keep the pedos in and the thinkers out

• blondie
    blondie

Though you may not believe the bible or that Jesus existed, the WTS claims they do but the bible shows that Jesus was not afraid to expose the lies and evil actions of the religious leaders of his time...

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Blondie, so true. When have the wt leaders and elders ever been truly concerned about women and children, the pedophile's victims?

Having been in the midst of pedophile activity (from the victim's and family's side), the most noticeable activity has been the elders' extreme lack of caring and lack of love shown to victims and families.

In jw-land, pedophiles have freedom while their victims are not allowed to speak out.

Jw elders should be sickened and ashamed of themselves for supporting these crimes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BucketStopBill - "What's worse than a pedophile? An elder who tells newspapers JWs hide them?"

You really had to ask?

To the loyal rank-and-filer, the Watchtower Organization is everything.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I do believe in Jesus, not the Jesus the Watchtower teaches, My Jesus taught love, protecting the children, forgiveness and was willing to die for mankind. JWs worry more about appeasing the Watchtower's Leadership and treat them like gods, I heard more praise towards the GB and their company men than I ever did about Jesus Christ.

JWs treat victims worse than the Child Molesters out of fear of getting a bad Press!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit