Sharknado 2

by keyser soze 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Has anyone, yet, had a chance to watch this glorious epic? It is truly a flawless work of art.

I know what you're thinking: It couldn't possibly pack the punch of the original, or surpass it in scope or magnitude. But you would be wrong. This isn't just a movie about sharks that get sucked up into a storm and then rain down upon humanity. That in itself would make it great. No, it's really a gripping testimony to the triumph of the human spirit, reminiscent of Schindler's List. It's a wondrous and surreal foray into our very souls.

Tara Reid gives a virtuoso performance that can only be classified as 'spellbinding'. And Ian Ziering proves once again why he is the greatest American actor since the prime of Marlon Brando.

I must suggest, however, that you watch it multiple times, as the story is so richly layered and intricately-woven that it couldn't possibly all be absorbed in one sitting.

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL my nephew just filled me in on the whole story. I'll have to set aside time to watch it and digest its multi-layered metaphors and meanings...lol

• designs
    designs

Raining sharks. I remember those years before sobriety.....

• jgnat
    jgnat

I smell onion....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know how you can even sing the praises of sharknado?!? Haven't you seen Dinocrock or Mega-shark verses Mecha-shark??! What kind of idiots do you take us for??

DD

• JeffT
    JeffT

No way "Megashark vs Giant Octopus" is the best of them all. Most accurate depiction of a battleship firing its main guns, ever. And Megashark eating the 747 out of the sky is truly scary. Great acting, superb cinamatography, good story, what else can you want? They even brought back Debbie Gibson.

• glenster
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

PIRANHACONDA - that got the prize for the screaming comely bimbos. An amazing script - obviously written by the WT writing dept; and blood flowing fit to shame Armageddon. Sharknado 2 is a mere whimper.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit