Wikipedia... JW Editing

by Poztate 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

There must be a lot of JW's out there with time on their hands. Look where the topic of JW's comes it at with the all time top 100 edited pages

pages

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

I am sure there is an entire department devoted to wiki changes at bethel...or at least one fat guy

• Poztate
    Poztate

I am sure there is an entire department devoted to wiki changes at bethel...or at least one fat guy

Must be a bunch of "fat guys" LOL to do that many edits. It would seem that not all of the nearly 19000 revisions are from the rank and file.

I am sure that Bethel has had a hand in some of them.

I wonder if what has (is) happening with Scientology is happening with them

In 2009, Wikipedia banned people using the Church of Scientology’s computers and some of Scientology’s critics from changing Wikipedia articles about Scientology. Wikipedia said members of the church and some critics engaged in “edit wars” by adding or removing complimentary or disparaging material.

Link to full article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/27/religion-wikipedia_n_5618877.html

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I read the editing page frequently. Some battle is taking place most of the time. I admire the apostates who take part. They not only know the subject matter but the wikipedia rules and protocol. The ranking shocked me. Immense religious movements of importance vs. the JWs.

• steve2
    steve2

It's not just the Witness apologists though is it? The reason they keep editing it is because we apostates keep editing it.....

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

That's amazing.

More than Islam (so much agreement in the Muslim world, isn't there?).

• steve2
    steve2

Mind you, if you combine the editing for Muhummad and Islam you get substantially more than for the Catholics (although if you combine the Catholics andthe Pope.....).

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Well, I applaud all of you JWNers who diligently edit the jw stuff on wikipedia. Keep up the fine fight!!!!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

That's amazing!!! Being there are 1.6 billion Muslims, 1.2 billion Catholics and only 8 million or so (counting kids forced to get baptized ) JW's...

That says a lot about the JW religion and doctrine!!! GOD'S word does not change!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit