cl chap 10 para 8-17.....Do you think it reflects JWs or not?

by KateWild 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

The first subheading talks about families. Personally I don't think it represents our family and the WT have covered up my ex's transgressions and he remains a JW. He violently abused us, he divorced me unscripturally, he continues to take us to court and my son wants nothing to do with him or WT.

I am df'd for trying to expose this. If I got RI'd I would never be free to marry.

This section has not been applied in my husbands case and the elders know he is doing things unscripturally. In as far as the elders treating us tenderly, that hasn't seemed to have happened in my view as the victims we have been punished.

What about your experience? Do you think this study reflects JWs in a true light?

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

I think some brothers are really good husbands and are genuinely trying to apply good morals in their lives. Do you? Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

111 hits and no comments............come on lurkers engage with me please. Kate xx

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I can't comment. Firstly cos I have a 'headache' so missed the meeting and have no intention of reading that crap if I don't have to, and secondly cos I think I'm a decent husband, but I know full well that I won't be viewed that way any longer when I stop 'theocratic activities', whenever that may be.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

None of the articles represent the true nature of JWs- especially the public ones.

• KateWild
    KateWild

ok fair do's...........boring thread lol xx

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit