Where is the Great Crowd?

by Dawn 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

This post is mainly for non_trias_theos - but any of you who are JW's feel free to respond.

I know this should probably be posted on the Bible Research board, but being that "non" is a newbie I wasn't sure he'd check there.

Question - where is the great crowd?
    Read the verses (Revelation 7:9) in Revelation that refer to the Great Crowd (or multitude) and tell me where they are in those verses. Remember now - I want an answer from the BIBLE - nothing else.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Well, guess I'm not qualified to answer this question. Although I do believe the great crowd did go to the woodstock concert back in the 60's?????

• zombie
    zombie

Oh, I thought you were talking about that website. I heard the owner sold the dot com name to make up for all the time she spent on it. I wonder when the buyer will make it resurface?

http://www.greatcrowd.net

• dmouse
  • the follower
    the follower

The great crowd are in the courtyard of the great spiritual temple which corresponds to the earth.

• target
    target

I saw them Saturday at the grand opening of the new Walmart store.

Target

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

I agree with follower. Revelation 7:15 states that the great crowd is in the temple (naos). Depending on what that part of the ver means, they could either be in Jehovah's earthly courtyards or in the temple sanctuary. I choose to believe that they are on earth.

• Dawn
    Dawn

So the Throne of God is on earth? They are standing before the Throne of God - I always thought that was in heaven.

God does not come down and make his place with mankind until the end of Revelation - after Armageddon.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

The present understanding of jws is that the great crowd stand in sight of the throne. There may be some validity to this in the light of Revelation 20:11, 12. Please consult Revelation 20 and see what ya think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit