Anthony Morris human hot dogs

by Tornintwo 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

I am in complete shock! Bearing in mind I still class myself as 'doubting' and still have/had respect for some jw teachings, well I can't believe what I just listened to from a member of the governing body.

Im sure a lot of you have seen this but for anyone new like me, you have to see this

http://youtu.be/Nr0dI9OY_S4

To talk about Armageddon dead like charred hot dogs, in front of children? Are you serious? this guy is supposed to be following in Christs footsteps? Jaw dropping.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm taking it you've also never been to a meeting where they talk oral sex in front of young, pre-teen children.

• SAHS
    SAHS
    You know, my dad who is a very long-standing and well-known elder, used to scare me about Armageddon since I was just a very young little kid, saying things like, “Just wait until Armageddon. You’ll be shaking in your boots!”Also, he would always scare me about the “unforgivable sin” of sinning against the holy spirit, which is how I got my user name here. I had reoccurring nightmares since childhood of an approaching dark storm with tornado funnels.That is the worst kind of abuse – screwing with a young child’s mind, due to being influenced by a corrupt, narcissistic, and self-serving organization (cult!) masquerading as a “religion” – and supposedly the one-and-only “true” one at that. And that kind of fear, guilt, and shame stay with a person for life! I think that is even worse than the pedophilia thing.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    It's definitely emotional abuse.
  • jambon1
    jambon1
    Vile. Vile. Vile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit