So many dubs

by Nosferatu 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Last weekend while I was checking out garage sales, I swear I saw about 10 "pairs" of dubs doing their important work. They were handing out the pamphlets for the convention.

I've never seen that many in one weekend. Was there some sort of special, motivational request for doing the preaching work last weekend?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Seems to have been another one of their "special" campaigns to invite everyone to the District Regional Convention.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I don't know if there was a special push last weekend, but I saw some local dubs out preaching two weekends ago. I hadn't seen anyone out and about for a couple of years before that.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Hit-and-run campaigns always draw bigger dub groups. You don't have to say much (if anything at all), time goes by quickly and it's the easiest way to count time.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

be ready for a real special campaign in august,... even a special video will be released for that

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Hit-and-run campaigns always draw bigger dub groups. You don't have to say much (if anything at all), time goes by quickly and it's the easiest way to count time.

Don't forget......they also get to boast at the boasting sessions that they partiscipated in the "special" campaign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit