This Site has lots of good Jehovah's Witness JOKES. Have a laugh!

by BluePill2 2 Replies latest jw friends

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Found this neat site (was searching for good World Championship jokes - was not disappointed)

Plenty of good JW jokes:

http://www.sickipedia.org/religion/jehovahs-witnesses?page=1

I warn you, jokes about other topics can be quite rough and crude (not without reason called SICKipedia...)

Enjoy

Some of my favourites:

"Why don't Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate Halloween? They don't like random strangers knocking on their door."

"How many Jehovah's Witnesses does it take to change a light bulb? Three: one to change the bulb and turn it on, the other two bastards to knock on your door and ask if you've seen the light..."

Always good to have a good laugh.

• steve2
    steve2

That's quite a site. You have to be super open minded. The language is full-on in places. Not for the faint-hearted or easily offended. But for those who can take it, thereare riches untold with more delectable knock, knock jokes than I've even seen or heard in one place before. My favourite:

"A persistent Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door for a solid ten minutes this morning.

So I wound the window up and drove a little faster...."

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

The one that starts "As a doctor I find religious zealots sickening..." is a gem, as is the "Keep quite when passing room 8"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit