Question about Lawsuits?

by Bob_NC 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I read on here posts about looming lawsuits and/or mulit-million dollar settlements that have struck fear into the WT Society.

We all know about the Candace Conti case. It gained enough notoriety through news outlets. And I know that there are many many more accusations and cases against brothers and former brothers. But I don't know of other cases that are touching the WT Society. Are there really? Or is this exagerrated speculation, or even wishful thinking, that the WT Society is paying out $millions to settle court cases?

Is there anything to this really? Other than speculation?

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

There's been several documented in the news. Unfortunately the exact $$$$ handed out is often not known because of out of court agreements and gag orders.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

In May I found 17 active child sexual abuse cases in the US...In a number of states...and this was just a quick Internet search...

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

its wishfull thinking,.. speculation. Exept for some out of court cases a few years ago that were settled for a couple of million dollars not much did happen.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

There are numerous cases pending in the US now...that is not wishful thinking, it is happening. More around the world.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Well when you got 500 million, maybe a billion, to gamble with in the hedge funds, a few pedo cases are of no consequence. But if Bethel loses that cushion in a derivatives bet gone bad, and a tsunami of other national litigation comes forth in the future as now a precedent is set in the Conti case then it would look potentially ominous. But not if the goal is bringing Bethel into global seizure, then everything is right on track aided from within. Bethel has the classic signs of a corporate raid coming, the current billion in global asset liquidations is already headed for the hands of others.

Bethel will sell all this to JWs as "prophecy fulfilling brothers!", so that covering "self fulfilling prophecy" is perhaps the greatest sign a super-coup is what is coming to finish off what the GB began in 1976. To JWs the GB is Christian "cutting edge" to the JW opposers the GB are hypocrite dolts, in reality the GB is neither of those things, they subvert the perception of both JWs and most of their critics, and that is also a signal more is going on IN Bethel than meets the eye, and "preaching God's Kingdom" is NOT their end game goal, taking down Bethel is, and telling JWs "the preaching work has come to an end y'all!!" is but another obvious cover story.

Too many anomalies that show design indicate Bethel is going down, but it is not the overall world system that will be going down with it, it will continue. It is JWs who will be the bewildered for quite some time when the trap is sprung. It will take a couple years to fold up the Bethel circus and global litigation would be a good tool for some of that seizure. Very nicely that can be sold to JWs as "the attack on Babylon the Great" or "the attack of the Assyrian" or "the attack of King North". In any case the subterfuge is already expected as "prophecy" by JWs, and that will aid the JW paralysis as long as possible.

Now how can a coup have such an excellent smokescreen cover, all accidentally or randomly? It can't, it takes planning.

There are more Bethel red flags than this and some people are finally seeing things are worse than even JW critics are understanding, some see something is way way off at Bethel worse than just "hypocrisy". The last couple of years of weirdness has really peaked the strangeness. In any event it will be the end of Bethel as many have known it, in my opinion, and JWs will be set-up as a global laughing stock too boot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit