Tour de France

by konceptual99 7 Replies latest social physical

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

If anyone wants to see some beautiful English landscapes then get some of the live footage of the Tour de France, currently making it's way through the Yorkshire countryside.

Another good opportunity for a British winner again...

• designs
    designs

Thanks, turning it on TV.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Yeah, beautiful. Spectators trying to get into teeny tiny villages, and queues on the A1 clogged the traffic up so much this morning, took me 4 hours to get back from Leeds. Loads of cars with bikes on the roof!! WHY???

They cant ride them anywhere! Why take a bike to watch a bike race? You dont take a ball to watch a football match! Muppets..

• tornapart
    tornapart

Shame about Cav...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Got to agree tornapart.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

My poor baby Cav. I have such a crush on him.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I saw the English landscape, this afternoon on the TV, it was really quaint and nice, I just hope that the french riders will be luckier than their soccer team. As one knows, soccer is an 11 player game and in the end it is Germany which wins. For the current time the Tour is an English thing. Let the best, and most sober on drugs, win.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

They cant ride them anywhere! Why take a bike to watch a bike race? You dont take a ball to watch a football match! Muppets..

I went to watch Le Grande Depart today. A brilliant occasion. Just to explain the above, parking is often miles from the route so people take their bikes and ride in. Cyclists can use the roads that are part of the course until just before the pelaton arrives. So probably not muppets at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit