untitled

by RayPublisher 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Below is my new video about my conversation with Shauna, casting producer for a new reality TV show that needs a former Jehovah's Witness is here:

http://youtu.be/Z2RIJ81MKiQ

This could be epic and I appreciate the other thread on here about this - let's get the word out and find a good candidate to get on this show!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As I Understand it..

Shauna "ISN`T" looking for exJW`s..

Shauna is looking for JW`s who want to leave the WBT$ JWs..

We have plenty of JW`s on this forum..

You could have your Departure from the WBT$ JWs,Documented on TV..

You are the people she is looking for..

................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

Interesting stuff.

Outlaw - If you watch the video he explains who Shauna is looking for. Preferably somebody who has been out for 6 months or so.

Ray you made me nervous driving and looking at the camera - take care!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s the same information I`ve recieved from others who have talked to Shauna..

She wants someone who is struggling to leave the JW`s or is in the process of leaving the JWs..

That would include people still in the JW`s,JW`s who have been out for 6 months to 1 year..

Everyone who is in the process/stages of leaving the JWs..

Many of us don`t qualify for what she wants..Myself included..

............................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Outlaw,

What is her sgenda/angle?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I wouldn't encourage anybody to get involved in this circus.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Band!..

I would imagine a journalist looking for a good story..

We read them all the time on this forum..

It would be cool to see it on a tv screen..

Maybe not so much at Bethel..LOL!!..

................Don`t Watch That ............We Can Still Watch..

............Apostate TV Program!........WBT$ Cartoons Right?!..

........................Please..................No You Shut Up Anthony!..

................Shut Up Stephen..................Weirdo Boy!..

................http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/morris-and-lett.jpg

.........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

That fits with the Amish shows, young people leaving the Amish, not those out for years.

The Amish Out of Order reality show featuring Mose Gingerich, older Amish (now in his 30's) who had left and is helping younger Amish leave or adjust. I felt that was the most realistic and honest show. I don't remember any interviews with big religious leaders of the Amish leaving. There were also young women featured (without any religious status ever or ever in the future) not just men.

I don't remember them concentrating on doctrine as much as how they were treated emotionally, etc.

http://tvblogs.nationalgeographic.com/author/mose/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit