Should I go on a allocated on arrival holiday??

by quellycatface 4 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I have found a deal to my favourite Greek island, Skiathos, if anyone of you know it. Where they filmed "Mamma Mia."

I'm just a bit nervous in case I end up in a dump, I don't have the money to move to another place. It will probably be self-catering greek style basic. I love the island but am worried now. I won't know where I'm staying until I get to the airport.

What would you do?

Come with me, I bet!!! Am I being a fusspot??

Thank you.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I mean the airport in Skiathos, not the UK.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Check with the tour/travel company that is organizing it and see how they rate in reviews. Even if you don't have a specific place, you will get a fee for how they do business. Yelp, trip advisor and other services may be particularly helpful, but just google the tour operator, too!

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Just go.

Don't think.

Don't plan.

Just go.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I haven't done allocated on arrival before, but I've been to quite a few Greek self catering CHEAP holidays.. All I can say is that you KNOW what the accommodation will be like. Basic. if you're not bothered about that then the only thing to worry about is - will you be miles away from anything, or right in the thick of it? (both no good imo)

I don't think I'd risk it myself. How much cheaper IS it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit