5th anniversary Of Michael Jackson's passing

by designs 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• designs
    designs

Perhaps the best known of the celebrity JWs and certainly the most controversial with the allegations that followed him to his death.

He was a good song writer and had the best in the Music Industry at his side. The incredible Quincy Jones guided the "Thriller" and "Bad" albums to phenominal world wide sales.

I knew JWs who were in the same KH with him and his mother. The stories and gossip were fodder in the Los Angeles area. My daughter studied with Reba for a while when going to college in Northridge. I wonder if MJ ever lived a half way normal life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

RIP MJ.

• snare&racket
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I remember when Thriller came out we were forbidden to listen to it because MJ was disfellowshipped at the time and listening to his music would be associating with him.

I still listened to it, though.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Michael seemed to have a lot of difficulty just living. I know there were many other things that influenced who he became as an adult ... overbearing, abusive father, stardom at an early age, etc. But I can't help but wonder if he would have turned out, at least, almost normal if the Jehovah's Witnesses had not been a factor in his life.

I'm thinking YES.

• Heaven
    Heaven

designs said: I wonder if MJ ever lived a half way normal life.

I highly doubt it.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

RIP to this inspiringly huge creative force that was ever part of my growing-up years.

I'm Jangoing me some MJ in tribute.

• tomble
    tomble

MJ was my favourite child molester. My parents use to hire him out for my birthday parties. Greatest time of my life!

• Violia
    Violia

I'm sure evryone knows but Mj and Liz Taylor were friends with benefits. I know, ewww, Harold and Maude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit