A place called BETHEL: Footnote from WT 2014 April 15

by Bob_NC 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I do know a place where "infidelity on the part of one or both mates, homosexuality, behavioral problems, aggression, anxiety, depression, or suicidal tendencies" occur.

It is a group home where several thousand young single men live together communal style. The eat, sleep, work, and recreate in communal groups. They rarely mingle outside the communal group. They are deprived normal outlets for dating and closeness with the opposite sex. And the married members work apart from each other and are kept so busy that most of their time is apart from each other among the majority single members where they form alliances and relationships with the single people in there work group. This place is called "Bethel". It happens all the time. Humans, being human as they are.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Go on.............

• defender of truth
  • Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Well said...Does anyone know if HDQ, reads this site...too bad many of us on this site can't send these topic to Bethel that reads....Questions from our readers...they only pick what they can answer....

This was a great take on this footnote.....for me no need for more info. They will always RELY ON THE THEY SAY... with nothing to back it up. As long as HDQ says it...it's Gospel...

Thanks Bob_NC....seems like I know you....your style of writing...ummm.....do I know you....LOL..

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit