New Light "Orwellian" projectors.

by DATA-DOG 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Our KH passed a resolution to purchase a new projector and screen. WHY??? So that we can be ready for the AGM this year!! If the RC wan any indication of things to come, the meetings will turn into full-on Brainwashing sessions like never before!! Just think, no more "cowboys" saying " Stay alive till 75!" All the propaganda can be tightly controlled. The Eldubs may slowly become mere ring masters, introducing the latest GB after school special!!

Get ready!! Crazy times are ahead!!! All aboard the Kray-Kray Express !!! TOOT-TOOT!!!!

DD

• Watchtower-Free
  • free2beme
    free2beme

We had all sorts of people who thought they were annointed in our area. I should mention, all had mental illness and on SSDI and could not hold a job. But you know they were counted in the yearly count and thought they were holy.

• zeb
    zeb

I once asked if 'power-point' could be used in the hall. was told we are not 'allowed' to use it. By whom or for what reason I didnt ask. It would have made agood change to the boring as whyte board that gets trundled out for E-V-E-R-Y talk.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I do think that the push for the screens and media updates are leading to a more controlled dissemination of information via "talks". I think that the ministry school will get a whole different focus as only professional level speakers who have been vetted and likely pre-taped, will be presenting the talks and schools.

Encouraging everyone to get wired. . .well, soon they will be attaching electrodes. . . :) Ok, they will get their own web service somehow that will be controlled by the WTS. I don't say that with 100% conviction, but I think it is likely as that is the only way that they can begin to control the JWs. There will be a monthly service fee since this stuff doesn't come free. . . can you imagine all JWs having their email and browsers available to be monitored? That would definitely come under the category of a crazy thing that doesn't seem practical, don't you think?

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Wow DD I am surprised your cong. passed a resolution, my elder body just went and bought the thing, no consulting the cong. at all if they wanted to use their donated funds on it. THe thing keeps chug'n on to the end, where is the end, only god knows.

WIT?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let them waste their money. Do not donate anything for it. Anyone that is stupid enough to donate for this is paying for their own damnation, and they will use it to monitor what you learn. You are better off going to the Internet, using a web browser that treats washtowel intrusions as spyware, and making sure you are not traceable to the hounders if they do monitor your usage. If they insist on installing spyware on your computer, see if it can be disabled or pull up the task manager and kill that process.

Now, by having a feed going to your congregation, not donating for it is a sure way to make sure they get cut off. If they don't get paid, they can't pay the provider. If they don't pay the provider, they get nothing. Let's see them try intruding on the congregation if they can't get connected. And don't fall for that new glitz--the jokehovians are deprived so much that it seems every new toy is a big deal. Your computer screen at home is probably better. And, not going at all prevents them from getting through, too.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Let them waste their money. Do not donate anything for it.

Let them practice Christianity: You received free, GIVE FREE.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit