Isis report .....................remind you of anything ???

by Clambake 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Clambake
    Clambake

http://rt.com/news/166920-isis-iraq-offensive-report/

Oh crap, I almost crapped myself when I saw that. Right down to " the elimination of apostates ".

• Clambake
    Clambake

So

Does the Al-Queda progress report in Iraq kind of look like the Jehovah Witness yearbook ?? Or is it just me.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The GB should relocate to Iraq. One of their articles about apostes published in the 80's said that apostates (those who don't kiss worship the ground they walk on and believe their every utterance equal to god) are deserving of death but they don't kill them today because it's against the law. If they were in a country where apostates are put to death they would probably be doing it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

If anyone says the WTS is harmless, just imagine them as the government of a small country.

Citizenship would be contingent on baptism, inactives would be fined, disfellowshipped ones would be stripped of citizenship and gulaged, and apostates would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

Anyone who refuses to believe this is at best, naive; and at worst, lying to themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit