Pros & Cons of accepting JW friend request

by naazira 8 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

I recently logged into one of my many duplicate social media accounts. I had a large amount of friend requests from congregation members. The account is blank and I want to make it seem as though I am an active user. Before I accept any friend requests, are there any pros and cons of accepting the friend requests? I'm inactive by the way.

What recommendations do you have for completing the following areas on an apostate profile:

Music

Television Shows

Movies

Books

Inspirational People

Religion

Profile picture

I really want to have fun with this project! They always gossip about me. This is my way to give them straight from the source gossip. I appreciate your comments.

• naazira
    naazira

I forgot to add political views underneath religious views too.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I would never bother with anything on FaKebook. It's a fake place to have fake friends.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I am Facebook friends with 7 JWs, three of which are family. The other 4 asked to be Facebook friends long after I had left, just so they could play games with me. Most of them block me from seeing things on their Facebook page, including my sister. I no longer play those silly and am ready to delete them.

If you want to keep the peace, you could accept them as friends and then block them from seeing anything you post, until you post something you want them to see. If they ask, you can just tell them you don't use Facebook much.

As far as an apostate profile, you should definitely put down that your favorite TV shows are the Smurfs and any TV show with Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Your profile picture should definitely be old Charlie.

Good luck!

• naazira
    naazira

Haha. Thank you!

• forest heathen
    forest heathen

Music - Eagles, KISS, Godsmack, Mushroom Head, any Rapper (except Will Smith - he's great, but not obscene.)

Movies - Anything rated R and above, especially if it is also supernatural in nature. List Zombie Stippers and Jennifer's Body.

Books - Jim Butcher's "Harry Dresden's Files". Harry is a wizard in Chicago who helps a female cop solve supernatural crimes. And of course "Crisis of Conscience".

TV Shows - Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and Reno 911

Inspirational People - Charles Darwin, Raymond Franz, Scott Cunningham, Friedrich Nietzche

Religion - Pastafarian (Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster), Wiccan, Atheist. Or heck, list your religion as JW, especially with all of the above.

Politics - Anything other than neutral.

Profile Photo - a Borg

• forest heathen
    forest heathen

Music - Eagles, KISS, Godsmack, Mushroom Head, any Rapper (except Will Smith - he's great, but not obscene.)

Movies - Anything rated R and above, especially if it is also supernatural in nature. List Zombie Stippers and Jennifer's Body.

Books - Jim Butcher's "Harry Dresden's Files". Harry is a wizard in Chicago who helps a female cop solve supernatural crimes. And of course "Crisis of Conscience".

TV Shows - Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and Reno 911

Inspirational People - Charles Darwin, Raymond Franz, Scott Cunningham, Friedrich Nietzche

Religion - Pastafarian (Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster), Wiccan, Atheist. Or heck, list your religion as JW, especially with all of the above.

Politics - Anything other than neutral.

Profile Photo - a Borg

~ Forest Heathen

• naazira
    naazira

Very helpful forest! LOL I decided to list my religion as jw and worked off of your suggestions to the category. I added spar lock to my inspirational people list. Now all I need to do is add the photo

• naazira
    naazira

Oh by the way welcome to the site! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit