Is Tracy Morgan's Mom a JW?

by jamiebowers 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

After reading this in an article I wonder if Mogan's mom is a jw:

Tracy Morgan 's estranged mother has taken aim at the comedian's fiancee Megan Wollover after she was banned from visiting her famous son in hospital following his horrific car crash on Saturday.

The " 30 Rock " star, who claimed in 2012 that he had not seen his mum Alicia Warden in 11 years...

Warden returned on Sunday and was granted five minutes by Morgan 's bedside, but she was not allowed to be alone with the comedian and now she has hit out at Wollover.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=872460

I then Googled, "Is Tracy Morgan's mom a Jehovah's Witness?" and found this:

My mother's parents were Dave and Alice Warden, and my mother was the second-oldest in her family, after her sister Patricia, my aunt Pat. She was followed by my uncle Dave, my aunt Brenda, my aunt Robin, my uncle Michael, then my aunt Michelle, who died when she was still a baby, and finally my aunt Kim—a family of eight. Their family was quite different from my dad's because they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Not my mother's father—he never went to meetings or church—but my grandmother and a few of my mom's sisters were very into it. Her family was kind and loving, but strict and very, very straightlaced.

http://www.oprah.com/entertainment/Book-Excerpt-I-Am-the-New-Black-by-Tracy-Morgan

Is anyone on JWN from the Bronx and know whether or not his mom is a jw?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

So his mother shuns him for years, and then wants to pray for him? I can see why the fiancee wouldn't let her in, she would just be upsetting to him.

zed

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

On the Stern show he said his aunt is a witness but never mentioned if his mom was. I suspect she went to meetings and might have been a publisher but was never baptized. He mentioned his aunt would take him out in field service and stuff.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I was listening to one of his interviews with Howard just a few weeks ago on YouTube, he said that one time he pleasured himself to a picture of Eve in a "Jehovahs Witness magazine" as he called it.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

baba booey baba booey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit